While we encourage you to share thoughts and opinions on our page, we expect you to post in a respectful manner.
We do not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible, and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profile. Therefore, a comment will be deleted if it contains the following:
- Hate speech
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- Nudity in profile pictures
- Defamation to a person or people
- Name-calling and/or personal attacks
- Comments whose main purpose is to sell a product
- Comments that infringe on copyrights
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly
- Other comments we deem inappropriate
All comments on our page will be reviewed and may be deleted. Repeated violations of the our comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from our page.
We understand that Facebook is a 24/7 medium; however, our monitoring capabilities are not.
We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.